We recommend that you have buildings and contents insurance in place for your home so that you are protected from things such as fire and theft, and damage to the building or your belongings. You can have basic cover or increase this to include accidental cover. Examples of where accidental damage might be applicable are drilling through a water pipe or spilling paint on a carpet.

We have teamed up with Source Insurance to enable you to put your details in to get a quote and apply for the insurance that suits your needs. If you wish to get a quotation please click on the Get/Retrieve a Quote button for a new quote or to review a quote already provided. Alternatively please click on the My Policy button to review your cover if you already have your policy in place. If you have any questions about household insurance please contact us and we will be happy to help.